The green, tropical oasis of The Three Corners Empire Beach Resort borders the Red Sea and is nearby the centre of the downtown area of Hurghada. Here you have the best of both worlds: the natural wonders of the sea are accessible from our private beach with Hurhgada's city-life only 200 metres away.
Hurghada, known in Egypt as 'Ghardaga', was at one time just a simple fishing village. It has gone on to become the foremost tourist resort of the Red Sea coast and an international center for aquatic sports.
Hurghada is world renowned as a center for some of the world's best diving. Within a couple of hours from your hotel you can be amongst a group of islands that are the home to dive sites guaranteed to astound even the most experienced divers.
Hurghada is also known as a party town where life begins at night in the many clubs. And of course, Hurghada is also a beach resort, where thousands flock with their families to enjoy the sumptuous Egyptian sun.
Picture a cosy, pebbled/sandy beach and lush gardens with multicolored flowers and gently waving palm trees. This is the green, tropical oasis at the Empire Beach Resort. Pleasure and fun are never lacking here.
Here you are also near the centre of the downtown area of Hurghada what gives you the possibility to enjoy everything what is available at the Red Sea: puzzling city-life or tasting from the natural wonders of the so nearby Red Sea.
- Beach, Swimming pool
The extended beach is completed with no less than three swimming pools each of them with large sundecks where you can enjoy plenty of the Egyptian sun.
The primary accent in this Garden of Eden is placed over recreation. The Empire Beach Resort offers a lot of sport possibilities as water gymnastic, table tennis, volleyball, water polo and darts. There is also a Dive Centre, offering a full range of courses for professionals and beginners. Furthermore available are organized snorkeling and diving trips by boat or excursions with our glass boat.
The nearby Triton Empire Hotel offers all possibilities for dining with all inclusive in the Olivos Main Restaurant. Also the Peanuts Bar, in the Triton Empire Hotel is one of the best visited eateries and most animated cafés in town.
- Internet access
We offer the WIFI network free of charge to our hotel guests in Triton Empire Beach at the following public areas:
- The hotel lobby and terrace in front of it.
- Olivos main restaurant terrace and the garden in front of the restaurant.
We provide free of charge WIFI in our Chez Pascal restaurant and in Peanuts Bar also.
Follow these instructions:
- Ask a password at the front desk.
- Connect to the internet on your notebook or other device.
- Go to “Available Wireless Networks” and select the hotel's network.
- Enter the password exactly as it is written. Save the network so you will be able to use WiFi during your entire stay at the hotel.
On site services
- Beach with chaises longue and umbrellas
- Swimming pool(s): 3 outdoor sweet water pools from which 1 adult / 1 children pool are heated during winter months
- Chaises longue, umbrellas: yes
- Towels free for AI-guests
- Main restaurant: 1
- Specialty restaurants: 2 (Triton Empire Hotel)
- Number of bars: 3
- Baby cots & chairs: yes
- Shops: souvenir shops at the hotel.
- Empire Shopping Centre (shops, boutiques, etc.) at 200 m
- Laundry: yes
- Credit cards: yes
- Entertainment: yes